Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Now Lets START! :)

Let me start by introducing the famous little miss Ava! :)
Everything I'm doing is for her! I really do hope it turns out great.


Here we go.....

This is the first page to my journal, in it I write my ideas and sketch to the best of my ability, but I'll just show you this page lol...you probably wouldn't understand the rest anyway!






I'm just going to throw stuff out there, in no particular order ok..

1. Characters- so far I just have King Kandy and Mr. Mint which I used a projector for. I drew them on foam (from DollarTree) and colored in with markers. I'm happy with the way they turned out :) (the lighting sucks i know)


2. Candy Castle- I got it from HobbyLobby and painted it with acrylic paint, I'm still not done of course, I have LOTS to do. I plan on having it on a table along with gifts and the cake inside.


3. Coloring Books- small but cute, I'm doing them myself, I'm using different color cardstock for the cover and will staple it together. I still don't know how I want the cover to look.





4. Ice Cream bowls- I found these at the DollarTree in packs of 3! Love them! I'm thinking of using them as "goody bags" but I'm not sure yet.

5. Ice Cream Cone Cups- DollarTree as well, I got lucky that day lol- I still don't know what I'll do with them



6. Styrofoam balls- I just have two, I want to do the dum dum pop tree that Ive seen on other websites which I'll add links to later...I have to give credit right! :)
7. Similac cans- I painted them with pink acrylic paint, I have way more than that, I'm thinking of putting a fake cupcake on top of the lid, but we'll see how that turns out!

8. Baby Gerber Jars- not too sure what to do with these (which I have a lot of too)...but I have to use them somehow...THINK...THINK...THINK...lol

9. Polymer Clay- This is what I made today with the polymer clay that I bought...I made another one that I haven't taken a pic of though
10. Cupcake chalkboards- I only have 4 but I'm thinking of cutting out more out of cardstock...buttons are for the cherry on top, I like pink more than red for these


11. Clippy Thingys (I have no idea what exactly they are called)- but i can put them to good use! I found 3 of them at a thrift store
Thats it for now....I have to go run some errands!! But I'll update soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment